These Terms & Conditions were last updated on April 12, 2022.
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING www.tinkerbunker.com OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM www.tinkerbunker.com YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Thank you for joining www.tinkerbunker.com (hereafter mentioned as “this website”, “website”). This must be put to highlight that this website is an entity owned and regulated by Evobi Automations Pvt. Ltd. Therefore if you sign up for this website you are eventually coming into agreement with Evobi Automations Pvt Ltd and hereafter we will refer to www.tinkerbunker.com and Evobi Automations Pvt Ltd as one entity. (further referred as “Evobi Automations Pvt Ltd”, “we”, “us”, “website”, “our”, “www.tinkerbunker.com”)
A visitor or end user of our Services shall be referred to as “you”, “your(s)” or “yourself”.
1. www.tinkerbunker.com ’s mission is to improve lives through learning. We enable anyone anywhere to create and share educational content (instructors) and to access that educational content to learn (students). We consider our marketplace model the best way to offer valuable educational content to our users. We need rules to keep our platform and services safe for you. These Terms apply to all your activities on the www.tinkerbunker.com website, Shop Page and other related services (“Services”).
2. You need an account for most activities on our platform, including to purchase and access content or to submit content for publication. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us with the information that we need to prove you are the owner of that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed and all data related to that user will be removed from our servers within 90 days of information of death being received on our end.
3. You may not share your account login credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for what happens with your account and www.tinkerbunker.com will not intervene in disputes between students or instructors who have shared account login credentials. You must notify us immediately upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
4. All right, title, and interest in and to the www.tinkerbunker.com platform and Services, including our website, our existing or future applications, databases, and the content our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services) are and will remain the exclusive property of www.tinkerbunker.com and its licensors. Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of India. Nothing gives you a right to use the www.tinkerbunker.com name or any of the www.tinkerbunker.com trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding www.tinkerbunker.com or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
5. You must not do any of the following while accessing or using the www.tinkerbunker.com platform and Services:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the platform (including content storage), www.tinkerbunker.com ’s computer systems, Shopping Page, Tinkercoins, Achievement Badges or the technical delivery systems of www.tinkerbunker.com ’s service providers.
- disable, interfere with, or try to circumvent any of the features of the platforms related to security or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems.
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on the www.tinkerbunker.com platform or Services.
- access or search or attempt to access or search our platform by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available search functionalities that are provided via our website, mobile apps. You may not scrape, spider, use a robot, or use other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
- in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information (such as sending email communications falsely appearing as www.tinkerbunker.com ); or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the platforms or services, or in any other manner interfering with or creating an undue burden on the Services.
6. You agree that by registering, accessing, or using our Services, you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with www.tinkerbunker.com. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not register, access, or otherwise use any of our Services.
7. In case of winning a reward such as a TinkerCoin Convertible Prize, the actual prize might differ from any prior provided description about the prize such as Color, Style, Brand, Size and Shape.
8. There is no warranty or guarantee on any product bought from us including the prizes that we provide for challenges/contests/events or prizes won through convertible TinkerCoins.
9. In case you use any illegal means to mine or generate TinkerCoins, you will not be eligible for any convertible reward against those TinkerCoins and we will have the right to suspend your Tinkerbunker Account permanently.
10. The prices of products featured on our Shop Page/PlayComputer Page might fluctuate and we do not guarantee any fixed price.
11. www.tinkerbunker.com has rights to change the TinkerCoin Value, TinkerCoin Journey and prizes against TinkerCoins. We also have the right to modify the Achievement badge, TinkerCoin Earning Methods and Values from time to time depending on the Evobi Automations Pvt Ltd’s decision.
12. In case of losing your account, we would not stand responsible if the event has occurred due to the user’s fault or any 3rd party. However ‘if’ www.tinkerbunker.com is directly and solely responsible for loss of your account, achievement badges or TinkerCoins, then we will try to recover your account to the original state however we would require profile and identity verification otherwise we would not be able to recover your account or assets inside your account such as TinkerCoins, Achievement Badges etc.
13. These Terms (including any agreements and policies linked from these Terms) constitute the entire agreement between you and us.
14. If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then that provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms will continue in effect.
15. If you behave in a way that gets us in legal trouble, we may exercise legal recourse against you. You agree to indemnify, defend (if we so request), and hold harmless www.tinkerbunker.com, our group companies, and their officers, directors, suppliers, partners, and agents from an against any third-party claims, demands, losses, damages, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from (a) the content you post or submit, (b) your use of the Services (c) your violation of these Terms, or (d) your violation of any rights of a third party. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms and your use of the Services.
16. No action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued, except where this limitation cannot be imposed by law.
17. You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.
18. If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
19. Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website. We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
20. From time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and www.tinkerbunker.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time. If we make any material change, we will notify you using prominent means, such as by email notice sent to the email address specified in your account or by posting a notice through our Services. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.
21. Contest Page: You acknowledge that you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions related to contests & challenges hosted by us on www.tinkerbunker.com ;
- The contests/challenges are for voluntary participation and are not at all mandatory for all www.tinkerbunker.com users.
- You must complete the eligibility norms for each challenge/contest you are participating in. The detailed Eligibility norms, Rules of Challenge/Contest and terms and conditions are available on the website attached along with each contest/challenge.
- In a case where you do not fulfill any challenge/contest related norms, www.tinkerbunker.com has rights to eliminate you from participating in the challenge and may suspend your account too.
- For every challenge/contest there is a certain amount of registration fees which is in the form of ‘TinkerCoins’. When you apply for a challenge/contest, the applicable TinkerCoins automatically get deducted from TinkerCoin Account.
- On winning any challenge/contest the number of winner certifications and rewards and number of other certifications and rewards ( such as Consolation Prize etc.) are mentioned within the challenge/contest page. Once a user wins the contest/challenge, applicable ‘TinkerCoins’ are automatically credited into the user’s account which is visible in the Activity Bar of the user.
- Contests might require certain types of tools, components, accessories, data and softwares, the price of which is completely liable by you and www.tinkerbunker.com will neither provide nor assist in providing any such tool, components, accessories, data and software for any contest or challenge.
- The evaluation matrix for each type of challenge or course is attached within the challenge/contest page. www.tinkerbunker.com states that there is no biased evaluation parameter from our side and we evaluate each entry with a similar perspective, therefore www.tinkerbunker.com is strictly not liable to change its decision of declaring winners under no circumstances (such as result appearing to be biased).
- There is no provision of refunding/returning ‘TinkerCoins’ (registration fees) after submission of contest/challenge entry by the user.
- All prizes and rewards are subject to Participants adhering to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest(s) and the terms and conditions of use of the website.
- You can apply to multiple contests using the same User Account of our website as long as you are willing to deduct the registration fees (TinkerCoins) for contests/challenges. But under no circumstance, the same user should not apply to the same contest twice with the same or different User Account. In such a case where the same user has applied to the same contest twice or more with the same or a different user account, www.tinkerbunker.com has all rights to eliminate the application of the user and may suspend both/all accounts of the user permanently.
- www.tinkerbunker.com shall not be responsible in any manner for any deficiency in performance or characteristics of the prizes and does not make a representation about the quality, make, performance, features, endurance, finishing, benefits, or fitness of the prizes.
- We are not bound to dispatch the prizes in a given time frame due to availability of prizes and other internal factors. However, we try our best to dispatch prizes/certificates (e-certificates) to winners within 7-14 working days after winning the contest/challenge. We are not liable for the delivery time, however we try dispatching your prizes with the best courier services that deliver prizes within an acceptable time frame.
- www.tinkerbunker.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of the prizes during dispatch or during delivery. www.tinkerbunker.com will not be responsible for paying any other tax, fee, etc. on the prizes.
22.Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
24. THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON THE www.tinkerbunker.com SITE:
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Content that infringes another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks;
- Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, malware, spyware, or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property; and
- Content that contains intentionally inaccurate information or that is posted with the intent of misleading others (this list, collectively, “Strictly Prohibited Items”).
You must not submit, post, publish, share, or otherwise distribute any of the above Strictly Prohibited Items on or via the www.tinkerbunker.com website. If you cause any such above mentioned action, you will be permanently terminated from using any of our services and the final jurisdiction would lie with Evobi Automations Pvt Ltd.
25. www.tinkerbunker.com may offer Verified Certificates of Achievement for courses (a “Verified Certificate”) or certificates for contest participation/winning (for example, A Weekly Challenge Winner Certificate) for learners who have satisfactorily demonstrated mastery of the course or won/participated in the contests. Certificates will be issued by www.tinkerbunker.com under the name of the underlying Regulatory Authorities from where the course or contest originated, i.e. Evobi Automations Pvt Ltd, www.tinkerbunker.com, etc. The decision whether a certificate will be awarded to a given learner will be solely within the discretion of Evobi Automations Pvt Ltd.
26. If you buy a product from www.tinkerbunker.com such as PlayComputer or any other parts/components, the delivery charge will be mentioned along with the product. The delivery charge can be free or paid depending on product type.
However, if you want the product to be delivered anywhere other than India, the delivery charge will have to be completely borne by you.